Lighting plays an important role in shaping the style of your home. Based on the location and the type of lights that you use in your home can make a lot of difference in the outlook of your interiors.
You need to keep your lighting arrangement in such a way that it should complement with the general layout of your home. Lighting shall not only decorate your home, but also influence the environment and your mood.
Let us discuss few lighting tips for decorating your home by using SOFARY Lighting, who is well known for supplying many different styles of lighting, which are really very elegant.
1. Provide soothing lights in your bedroom
Make sure that your bedroom illumination always remains soft and soothing, so that it can lull both your mind and body in order to get proper rest and sleep.
2. Lights in multiple location
By using small lights e.g. floor lamps or central hanging lamps at multiple locations, can make the region look bright and spacious despite lacking any natural light.
3. Glow against any silky background
With tiny recessed lights all across wall, which cast a very soft glow against silken backdrop, there can be stylish small drop-down lamps you can create a special effect.
4. Personalized lighting
In place like bedroom, where you have all personalized items, by using focused ceiling lights which will focus around any pictures and a delicate recessed light to keep your bedroom cozy and bright.
5. Use intelligent lighting meant for study
Lighting arrangement in your study area may consist of table lamps together with ceiling lights, which together can create bright environment that is ideal for study.
6. Glowing country kitchen
By providing illuminations below wooden cabinet and all around the cooking range can offer stylish edge to your counters.
7. Ideal color distribution
Various white backgrounds will come to life with colorful furniture along with clever illumination which is combination of different ceiling lights and other wall sconces for creating a magical setting.
8. Dressing up your entrance
With a simple foyer that leading to the room containing planter and shoe rack has been given industrial style finish, by using row of few stylish lights on the ceiling, which leads from your front door to the living room.
9. Candles for romantic bedroom
Nothing can be better than flowers and candles to create a romantic atmosphere and as these will be applied to cozy bedroom decorated with velvet and wood to set your mood for romance.
Besides lighting following are few other ways you can also enhance the look of your home:
- By placing mirrors at few strategic places, which will give you a feeling of enlarged space at your home?
- Choose your furniture which should match with the interior decoration of your home.
- Choose right upholstery, pillows and curtains by choosing right quality of fabrics.
- You can prefer to choose any synthetic or washable fabrics instead of satin, velvet or silken fabric.
- Choose various other accessories made of shiny metals.
- Place any real or artificial flowers and plants in an elegant container