When we speak about arthritis, it is the elderly people who come to our mind. However, arthritis can also affect kids and teens as well. In fact, a lot of children and teens are suffering with this painful condition these days. The type of arthritis with which a lot of young people are struggling with these days is Juvenile Idiopathic arthritis. We have many advanced treatments for this condition, but they might not work for everyone.
In fact, they may or may not work on few individuals. As CBD has some great therapeutic properties, it is used by many people for JIA. This CBD can reduce the inflammation and pain within a very short period of time. However, we have to ensure that we don’t use high dose. You can consume CBD in any way like in the form of gummies or capsules or oil or tinctures. We have to simply choose the options that we are more comfortable with.
One of the most reputed brands for buying CBD products online is Just CBD. This brand offers very fine quality CBD gummies, oils, tinctures etc. Check their website online to get a clear idea on their products. Some of their products are listed in Amazon now. Buy CBD gominolas online and you will definitely love them. Don’t worry about their price as they are very affordable. CBD gummies generally don’t contain harmful compounds like THC. Even if they contain THC, it will be in negligible amounts. Hence, gummies are safe for children.
Symptoms of JIA
Some of the symptoms of JIA are bone erosion, swelling, joint misalignment etc. If you experience these symptoms for a long period of time then you must immediately contact your doctor. Some of the other symptoms of this condition include
- Enlarged Liver
- Enlarged Spleen
Safe Care Tips
If you or your child is suffering with this condition then here are some tips for you to find some relief from this condition.
- Healthy Diet: Following healthy diet is very important if you are suffering with JIA. Include nutritious food in your diet to get some relief from JIA symptoms.
- Hot or Cold Packs: We can also use the hot and cold packs on the affected areas to get some relief from pain and swelling.
- Warm Baths: Warm baths can also help us in managing this condition. Add CBD bath bombs to warm water and soak your body in it for 20mins to 30mins daily to feel relieved from the symptoms of JIA.
- Exercise: You should allocate some time for exercise as well to stop this problem from getting worsened.
- Physical Therapy: Individuals suffering with this problem can also try swimming, yoga, bike riding etc to find some relief from the problem.
If you are planning to give CBD to your child then make sure that you contact your family doctor before doing it. Children are very sensitive. Hence, you have to think twice before giving anything to them. You should especially take care of the dosage when giving CBD to your child. A doctor is the right person to contact to know how much dosage is safe for your child.